2010年3月10日星期三

Stephen Chow: I still call him "star class"

Jeffrey Lau and Stephen Chow year collaborated a "Winner", breaking box office records in Hong Kong; after "Westward Journey" has become a preferred destination for the classic hard-core fans in the eyes; Jeffrey Lau is what has taken command of the producers, storm continuous " Kung Fu Hustle "have been completed successfully; Jeffrey Lau said:" I think those, and his contradictory, they themselves have to review In fact, he is a very talented director, during rehearsals, and asked to be perfect in everything, perhaps, the because of this, some people can not stand him. "



"At first we all call him 'star earners', and later changed red called 'Yeh', only I have never changed his tune, I'm still asked him to star earners." Jeffrey Lau recalled then shoot "Kung Fu", when, and Stephen Chow, Sammo Hung with a meal during which Sammo Hung talked about building the sets of things, mouth is "Yeh," Stephen Chow once said interface, not called "Yeh," Just call me a "star class" bar! "I do not know if he is not deliberately tell me to, ha ha, in short, I would not changed his tune in!"

没有评论:

发表评论